Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Tookie Dies.................................................


I had a totally different post prepared in the event Tookie was executed, but after listening to a few talk shows this morning--I decided  not to post it. Yeah, it was mean-spirited, with a sick twist of humor, but that never stopped me before, I just feel enough has been said by enough people. I’ll say this though; to the families that lost loved ones at the hands of Tookie, I hope you have some sort of closure now and move on with your lives. To Tookie’s family and loved ones-  I hope you find peace. To Tookie,  My God have mercy on your soul.

Take Care

2 Comments:

Blogger James Manning said...

Simple statement. I too am moving on to other subjects. But Clarence Ray Allen is set to die January 17. He is 75, blind and confined to a wheelchair. I wonder if anyone one will seek clemency for him. I am afraid that those that jumped on the Tookie bandwagon will show themselves to be hypocrits and diminish the push to abolish the death penalty.

I hope everyone finds some peace and hopefully they will have forgiven Tookie for his actions. I would hate to know that they waited 24 years for this day and wake up tomorrow with his spirit haunting them to the point that they are still dwelling on their loss.

11:09 PM  
Blogger DAVE BONES said...

I wondered what you thought about Tookie. I'm glad we don't have the death penalty over here. this makes me really uncomfortable.

I can imagine that because a lot of you live with guns as an everyday thing the mentality must be a lot diferent.

8:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? php hit counter