Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Spying....................


In a previous post I wrote about viewing all things and issues in black or white. It’s a concept that time and time again has proven to be very effective in my personal life and well as business pursuits. I hate dealing in gray areas. I refuse to deal in gray areas. After making a comment on Peace on That’s blog http://peaceonthat.blogspot.com/, and doing my own research on the issue, hell , the Media muddies up the issue so badly you can’t trust a dayum thing they print, I have this to say. This current issue concerning President Bush spying on American citizens is gray as a motherfucka’, and disconcerting as one for several reasons:
  1. We are a Nation founded on the rule of law, not the wishes of the masses like so many Liberals seem to think.

  2. We have been down this road before in our history, the violation of the rights of Japanese citizens during WWII, is one example.

  3. An American President, the NSA, the Justice Department, the Inspector General, about 12 Senators, all decided spying on American citizens without a warrant was…. All Good.

  4. Here’s the real rub, what President Bush did might just be technically legal.
Okay, here is the Bold as Love solution to this whole affair:
  1. If President Bush, the NSA, the Justice Department, The Inspector General, 12 Senators, were within the law deciding to spy on American citizens without obtaining warrants- We need to close the loophole on this shit- immediately

  1. If these actions were not within the law, start impeachment proceedings for President Bush, clean house at the Justice Department, Strip the Inspector General and the 12 Senators of their jobs- ban them from seeking public office ever again. Lock up the Senator or Senators that leaked the actions to the press for a minimum of 20 years in Federal ass-pounding prison-without parole.
Yeah, Bush is my President of choice, but he can only be President for eight years at the most, I’ll be damned if I want this kind of power available to a President- who knows, it could be Hilliary- oh, hell naw.
Later’

4 Comments:

Blogger James Manning said...

Bold I agree. I think he can make a legal case for what he did, but it crosses the line in my opinion and we need to clarify this as soon as possible.

11:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

12 20 05

Well Bold, you are trying to be fair and I can appreciate that!
-Mahndisa

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree that it should really be looked into. The promblem is that it will not be. Only reasons it is even being batted around now is for political positioning. The American sheep will say "they did it to protect us and we are safer, we don't care if they had to break the law to save us". That of course is BS.

11:18 PM  
Blogger DAVE BONES said...

Does Bush get Federal ass-pounding prison-without parole too?

Merry Christmas!

8:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? php hit counter