Friday, December 02, 2005

It ain't natural.........................................



I've often heard a woman can not be too thin....they were wrong. See pic above. Ladies, quit starving yourselves. I was looking at a popular magazine that is devoted to celebrity worship, I was standing in the checkout line at Wally world( translation-Walmart in the south), when I noticed all the female celebs looked like Skeletor in the face, and holocaust survivors in body- which makes their breast surgeries look really weird.

I guess if this trend keeps going we won’t ever again have female movie stars like Katherine Hepburn. Kate could act, and her roles changed as she aged. On Golden Pond just wouldn’t work with these plastic surgery addicted, anorexic actresses. Ruby Dee is another actress that let nature take its course, we movie lovers are fortunate she did.

The male stars of Hollywood seem to have a choice. Robert Redford and Clint Eastwood are prime examples of leading men that have more wrinkles than a basset hound, yet it doesn’t affect their career. So let me ask this questions- Do women, whether in the movie business or not, have surgeries and starve themselves, do they do it for men? I’d like a little insight on this, and I don’t mean some silly study- just a woman’s opinion. Also, men, if you have some thoughts on this issue- sound off. Have a great weekend.

Later’

4 Comments:

Blogger James Manning said...

Oh my goodness... that is sad. I have to say that women have it hard. As they age, they are placed on the back burner. The same is true with news anchors. Have you ever seen a gray haired achorwoman. But the white guys get to stay around and the gray is a sign of wisdom and access. It's a sad commentary on our culture.

10:31 AM  
Blogger DAVE BONES said...

Yeah all the way with you on this one. I think women do it to each other. Its the womans judgement and magazines which are harshest in the anorexia department.

I like a bit of flesh myself. Don't even fancy white women unless they have a black ass on 'em.

1:35 AM  
Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 02 05

Whoa Bold! I damn near puked when I saw that! OMG!!!! I heard of these pro ana sites where they show pics like that and try to show girls how to starve themselves. That is some sick stuff:( About your questions, I think some women are so caught up in this ridiculous standard of beauty (that real women have never adhered to, imho and created by men in the fashion industry) but anyway I think some women are so caught up in taht they will do anything to achieve that look. But at forty five, having perky boobs just isn't realistic. Plus once they get the implants they will have to get them periodically changed so it just doesnt seem worth it. Oh God, disturbing when a society is filled with people who don't love themselves! Have a nice weekedn!

4:43 AM  
Blogger Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

12 04 05

Excellent video! I love Jimmy too. It finally occured to me that your screen name is a Jimmy song isnt it? Ha! How consistent:)

8:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? php hit counter