Friday, November 04, 2005

Madonna......................


After reading about how Madonna stole the MTV awards show, and viewing some pictures of her during the show, I came to this conclusion. Madonna needs to get a new costume designer. At 47 years old she is still pimping the same outfits that she wore in the 80’s. Hell, Tina Turner had better legs than Madonna, but she knew when to get away from the Ike Turner "Proud Mary" skirts. This shit is tired. Looking at pictures of Madonna these days wearing outfits that she wore in the early eighties gives credence to a old saying I once heard, slightly updated to fit the times—“You can’t put a 2005 Cadillac grill on a 75 pinto and sell it new, its still a 75 pinto”
Have a great weekend
Later’

1 Comments:

Blogger DAVE BONES said...

I don't know what fashion is over in the states but over here (Madonna's adopted homeland) 80s fashion and music is back in.

Its like my worst nightmare. I shouldn't complain though, at least i don't have to live through Thatcherism all over again.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? php hit counter