Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Police beat 64 year old……..





Okay, everybody has seen the video of New Orleans finest, and their so-called struggle to control a 64 year old allegedly drunk man. Also we have heard the weak excuse that they, the policemen, have been under a lot of stress. Well, that shit ain’t gonna fly. This case is really disturbing due to the fact that there seems to be hardly any resistance being put up at all. Rodney King was probably a beat down waiting to happen, but even his dumb ass did not deserve to get the beat down he received. There is something fundamentally evil about several people ganging up on a single person. Always has been and always will be. So let’s just hope the punk ass policemen that beat Mr. Davis down get what they deserve.


Later

1 Comments:

Blogger DAVE BONES said...

I answered you here.

No apology necessary! I have linked to you, was going to as soon as I read your insult. It was great. I've read your blog about Condaleeza, I didn't realise she was your girlfriend! sorry!

7:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? php hit counter