Sunday, September 11, 2005

remember



Remember

Today is the anniversary of 911. I used to call 911 America’s wake up call, but these days, I just don’t know. Liberal America’s love affair with radical Islam amazes me to this day. Let’s just cut out all the bullshit--- there is no such thing as radical Islam. Islam by it’s very nature seeks to make us all submit.

911 was a turning point in American history. On that day most people finally realized that we could be hit. Most people finally realized that sitting back doing nothing was the equivalent of waiting for the other guy to throw the first punch, and the next time the punch may be a nuke. So we find ourselves a nation split right down the middle, hey that’s just how I like it. Being a libertarian I never want to see all of America happy about what’s going on in our country. As much as I hate to admit it, we need the Liberals. Yes they do serve a purpose. There has to be an opposing group, there must be a opposing group.

What I would like to see is liberal America admit that conservative America does a better job at protecting America from outside forces. With this admission, I’d like to see conservative America admit that liberal America is better suited to handle a lot of the domestic human issues. I’d like to see both Americas handle our hard earned tax dollars more responsibly—Yeah these days the republicans are spending like democrats.

I would like to see all of America remember 911 for what it was, an attack on our way of life.
Take Care

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? php hit counter