Friday, September 23, 2005

One down, One to Go...........



Okay, Judge Roberts is practically wearing His black Supreme court robe, So it’s time to figure out whom President Bush will pick for His next nominee. I am hoping it will be Judge Janice Rodgers Brown.

Judge Janice Rodgers Brown was raised on a 158 acre farm in Alabama (oops another black female Bama’ conservative). Shortly after the birth of her first child her husband died of cancer. In spite of her husbands untimely death she managed to put herself through college and law school while a single mother. Judge Brown has long been vilified by the left, standard procedure for anyone black that doesn’t profess to be a liberal/democrat. Judge brown has shown that not only can she can take the heat, but she can thrive off of it. Here’s a taste of what we can expect from Judge Brown:


Collectivism was (and is) fundamentally incompatible with the vision that undergirded this country’s founding. The New Deal, however, inoculated the federal Constitution with a kind of underground collectivist mentality. The Constitution itself was transmuted into a significantly different document...” Judge Janice Rodgers Brown


Folks, that’s some tasty shit—the stuff that liberal nightmares are made. If President Bush nominates Judge Brown you will hear the howling of the liberal left from coast to coast. Yes, it’s gonna be a fun time in the old town if this shit goes down. I think I might have as much fun as I did during the last two Presidential elections, as a matter of fact, if Judge Brown is nominated, I know I will.


Later’

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's how I feel, too. Nothing would bring me more pleasure than Brown being nominated and approved. And the nomination process would be fun.

I think it's going to happen.

11:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Who links to me? php hit counter